How should one eat Caviar?
- Caviar should be chilled when served, no matter whether it is fresh or pasteurized.
- If you want to get its fullest taste, and then avoid using metal spoons which can vary its taste, instead make use of crystal, bone or pearl spoon.
- Eating caviar in small bites is a traditional practice, and when you are learning to eat it, small bites will help you to enjoy the flavor more fully without looking at the flavor or texture.
- It can be often served with buttered toast bread which contains a dollop of crème Fraiche as its topper.
- It is eaten with small boiled potatoes in some countries.
To know more about caviar diet, click this https://www.artlife.com.hk/%E9%AD%9A%E5%AD%90%E9%86%AC%E9%A3%9F%E6%B3%95-%E6%AD%A3%E5%AE%97%E9%A3%9F%E6%B3%95-%E9%AD%9A%E5%AD%90%E9%86%AC%E6%96%99%E7%90%86%E9%85%8D%E6%90%AD/ link.
Some of the types of cookies:
- Biscotti – Nuts are contained in this unique type of cookies and are baked for two times to get a crisp consistency and they are tasty to eat.
- Drop cookies – This type of cookies are baked easily by dropping or pushing cookie dough and you can make these cookies in various shapes as well as textures.
- No-bake – Another type of the simplest and easily made cookies is no-bake which does not require an oven to make. Some of these cookies include rum balls, coconut bars, peanut butter bars and many.
- Refrigerator/ icebox – These cookies are made with dough is stiff. Before slicing and baking, they are formed in a cylindrical shape.