Are you overloaded with some of your goods and feeling unable to find a suitable place for keeping them? You may be having a different kind of worries about their security after keeping them at an unknown place. Your goods may possess the risk of theft, fire, insect infestation and rodents, flood, and the danger of deterioration in the absence of proper care.
Some of the points which one must consider before availing the storage room Singapore of any self-storage unit are given below –
- Rentals – Some of the issues regarding rentals are –
- It must be appropriate according to the size of the area occupied and the period of the term.
- It should indicate the amount of extra services provided separately like truck rentals, labor hired or any sale of packaging materials or locks, etc.
- Rent amount and its due date must be specified, and if there is any penalty or interest for delayed payment, it must be indicated.
- There may be some amount deposited in deposition, which is usually refunded at the end of the lease term. The tenant must have clarification about its refundability.
- It should be confirmed that if the storage point is left earlier by the tenant before completing the lease term, then whether unused rent amount is reimbursed or not.
Singapore is a city in Asia with great industrial, commercial and architectural development and thus with big demand of storage companies for business houses. There may be several units engaged in the profession of providing self storage.